there are many ways to help
Our Volunteer Program
what volunteers do for us
It goes without saying that there are many tasks that are involved in the everyday functioning of a non-profit organization that cares for 100+ special cases! A love of animals and a willingness to put them first while you are on campus are key attributes that we are looking for in our volunteers. For some prospective
The possibilities here are almost limitless to learn and be of help in some form or another!
Some examples are:
- Stall Cleaning
- Farm Maintenance
- Machinery and vehicle maintenance
- Office Work
- Fund Raising
- Assist with special events
- Assist with special projects
- Animal Enrichment Programs
what volunteering does for you
- By volunteering, you develop new skills as well as building upon your own strengths.
- Working with animals is good for your emotional, physical, and mental health.
- It is scientifically proven that spending time with animals helps lower your stress levels and blood pressure.
- It will also keep you active.
- You get the satisfaction of creating a unique bond with the animals.
- Positive interaction with animals can elevate levels of serotonin and dopamine, which helps you be calm and relaxed.